The client is a leading luggage brand in India having operations across India and Head Quartered in Mumbai.
Inteliwaves has been engaged with the Client since January 2017. Inteliwaves is a partner for Implementing Transforming and Supporting Client SAP S4 India
Key Client Requirements
- Multiple data entry system (Tally) were used by client, client also had lot of excel based data leading to a real challenge in reconciliation and control issues.
- Lack of process documentation or process inventory to establish everything that is needed in SAP is designed and configured.
- Master data quality as per Tally was right, however SAP S4 HANA needed lot more then what was available.
- Import process had lot of control gaps, needed control over foreign exchanges, rate negotiated with foreign vendors, Purchase order and payment reconciliation.
- Freight handling was completely manual, these lead to lot of challenges in reconciling invoices at time of payment, also there was potential for revenue leakages.
- Production process followed at Plant were not efficient, lot of master data challenges at manufacturing plant.
- For SAP S4 HANA Implementation worked with various stakeholders in planning various phases and activities for implementing SAP.
- Conducted workshops to enabled business users to understand how SAP solution work and enabled team to identify requirements during implementation phase.
- Helping design SAP processes, configuration and testing of SAP System, enabling data preparations and go-live readiness.
- As part of SAP AMS identified number business challenges in manufacturing, finance, sales and distribution, procurement and freight management areas and developed customized solution.
- Regular monitoring of SAP Solutions, recommendation and implementing continuous improvement measures to improve solution maturing & add business value.
Value Delivered by Inteliwaves
- SAP S4 HANA along with India GST Implementation.
- Improvements in Financial controls and reporting through automation and implementing controls.
- Primary freight management solution enabled significant reduction of manual efforts in freight reconciliation.
- Custom development of a solution to manage Import process with greater transparency, controls and efficiency.
- Improvements on product cost planning and reporting.
- Automated payment processing and bank reconciliation process.