About Inteliwaves :
Inteliwaves is fast growing IT Company offering SAP Consulting Services, Cloud Migration and Outsourcing services. We are supporting client across multiple industries that includes, Retail, CPG, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Textile, Auto Ancillary. We are explaining our client and services portfolio and support expansion looking for skilled professionals.
Base Location: Mumbai (work from office)
SAP Module: SAP Financial Accounting & Controlling (FICO)
SAP Experience Desired: 4 Years to 6Years
Notice Period : Immediate to 30 days
Key Skills Required
- Good understanding of discrete Financial Processes such as, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Asset Accounting, Bank Reconciliation, Foreign Exchange Accounting, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account, Cash Flow, Fund Flow preparation
- Good understanding of overhead accounting, profit centre, cost centres, Internal Orders concepts and usage
- Understanding of India GST requirements and SAP Solution
- Good understanding of integration with other SAP components such as MM, SD, PP, PS, PM, etc
- Strong problem solving skills with attitude to learn newer technologies and areas of SAP
- Ability of map manufacturing business processes in SAP for smoother business operations
- Good understanding of ABAP components relevant to SAP Modules, ability to design custom reports, interfaces relevant to above mentioned SAP Modules.
- Good oral and written communication skills
Skills that can be of added advantage:
- Experience on SAP S/4 HANA will be added advantage
- Knowledge of Fiori, HANA technologies will be added advantage
- Experience on Product Costing and Profitability Analysis.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The candidate will be responsible for understanding business requirements and carry out analysis to propose a solution for given business requirement
- For Production issues, perform root cause analysis, propose a workaround wherever required and provide a permanent solution to avoid reoccurrence of issue
- Discuss with client business on various processes which can be improved using SAP solutions, or
- Identify existing SAP solution that needs to be upgraded/ redesigned in light of client’s existing business needs, continuous improvement is required for ensure business operations are running optimally on SAP
- While designing and developing solution ensure impact on other module are assessed and no adverse impact on other module, collaborate with other business users and other module consultants in ensuring end-to-end solution is implemented without causing disruptions in other business areas/ SAP modules
- Wherever required challenge business requirements, align client business process to SAP recommended best practices
- Solve business problems using SAP technology, enable optimal performance of client business using SAP technology.