Inteliwaves is fast growing IT Company offering SAP Consulting Services, Cloud Migration and Outsourcing services. We are supporting client across multiple industries that includes, Retail, CPG, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Textile, Auto Ancillary. We are explaining our client and services portfolio and support expansion looking for skilled professionals.
- Position : Human Resource Business Partner
- Minimum Experience: 5-7 yrs.
We are in a continuous journey of building Smart Solutions for our client, Smart Solution requires smart brains, we are looking at someone who is passionate about building community of smart people and enabling growth of a company. Broadly role entails followings:
- Collaborate with different departments for identifying Human Resources requirements.
- At least weekly resource planning and reporting reflecting hiring plan and learning and development plans
- Research and analyze employee trends to understand ways to increase employee engagement and retention
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Hire best talent from Industry to support organisation growth requirements
- Develop & implement strategies to attract & retain talent by using various channels, such a social media, HR events, employee surveys, etc.
- Plan & manage learning & development needs of the organisation
- Drive employee engagements
- Handles investigation and resolution of employee issues, concerns, and conflicts
- Drive and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensures all employment practices comply with federal, state, and local regulations
- Passionate, Smart at managing Human Resources
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment with with multiplicity of activities required to be handled
- Quick learner, decision maker, good negotiator and on a mission to constant improve self
- Good at time management, prioritize activities and output oriented
- System, Process and data drive with agility
- Must have experience in Software Industry to be able to quickly start delivering results
- Preferably you have prior experience in SAP or other ERP Software Organizations