Analytical support for senior team members and Client Business Partners. A BI Reporting Associate will be in support of one or several clients, operating as part of a broader international community, both analytical and commercial, working towards a common goal of supporting the Clients in achieving their strategic business objectives.
Student or graduate (Bachelor/Master) of Marketing, Economics or related field, or technical/engineering studies
- 1-2 years experience in the reporting environment
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, vlookup, conditional functions, conditional formatting, chart building, and formatting); knowledge of VBA is an asset, PowerPoint
- Business Intelligence tool experience
- Automation & Process aware
- QA proficiency
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
- Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
- Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
- Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
- Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerating equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.